First time coming to Samui
How to plan and where should to go?
Your first time visit to Koh Samui can be difficult or you might want some confusing information. Samui has many accommodations and different beaches. Beaches and Koh Samui town is different. The atmosphere, tranquility, activities, the traditional feelings or sandy beach for relaxation to get the correct information and the beachfront accommodation that suits you best. It has everything you need. Let’s plan our first Samui trip together today.
How did you get to Koh Samui?
- The first method is by private car and take the ferry at Donsak Pier. At the pier, there are 2 boats companies to choose from: Seatran Ferry and Raja Ferry.
- Fly direct from Bangkok to Koh Samui is 2 airlines, which are Bangkok Airways and Thai Airways.
- Fly from Bangkok to Surat Thani Airport or Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport. Because the Donsak Pier used to travel to Koh Samui Located in the middle between these two airports. From both airports we can choose to rent a car or use public transport to reach Samui.
If we do not bring our own car to the island, we can rent a motorbike to drive on the island besides renting a motorbike. There are also public transport services such as taxis. Motorbike taxis and minibuses
Should I book my hotel in Chaweng?
Chaweng Beach is the biggest and most lively resort town on Koh Samui. Best known for its nightlife, it is the place to go to party, though it is also home to the island’s biggest shopping complex and a fantastic range of hotels, activities, attractions and restaurants. Chaweng Beach is a perfect combination of natural atmosphere and facilities such as hotels, beach activities, entertainment venues, delicious restaurants. All in one place which are placed right by the sand while fine white sand leads into a beautifully clear sea. Banana Fan Sea Resort is a hotel located on Chaweng Beach.
Banana Fan Sea Resort considered a good choice. Because here it meets SHA+ standards, giving customers confidence in cleanliness and safety. Banana Fan Sea Resort, There are a variety of rooms to choose from. You can view information and make a reservation at https://www.bananafansea.com and https://www.facebook.com/bananafanseasamui/
Where should a good taste and feeling good restaurant ?
“Bai Tong” the restaurant inside Banana Fan Sea Resort, Hotel has a relaxed atmosphere on the beach. The food focuses on using local, seasonal ingredients from Samui, created by experienced chefs. The taste of the food is spicy. The recommended menu is the Tao Tei fish Hot Pot that anyone who comes will have to order because of the mellow soup taste and the Tao toey fish is very fresh. There is also another menu that we recommend that is Thai rice noodles in fish curry sauce .It is the traditional taste, delicious and spicy, typical of authentic southern food.
Where to Go Shopping like a Local in Koh Samui?
- The Fisherman’s Village walking street brings the quiet, sleepy town of Bophut to life every Friday from 5 pm to 11 pm. Fisherman’s Village Walking Street has a these include interesting handicrafts, herbs and spices, musical instruments, an impressive range of shoes, high-quality local fabrics, one-of-a-kind jewellery, and interesting fashion designs. You’ll also see fun street performances (including Muay Thai demos, beatboxing, and traditional Thai dances), particularly in front of the town’s old pier.
- Lamai Sunday Market is one of the busiest walking streets in Koh Samui. There is a big selection of local and international street food specialities. Street performances and abundant souvenirs make Lamai night market a fum plan for a Sunday night. Lamai area is a bit less developed than Chaweng or Bophut, therefore the night market is a bit more “authentic”. Lamai Market is popular among visitors as locals alike. Street performances, plenty of souvenirs available and local street food “authentic”. Lamai Market is popular among visitors as locals alike. Street performances, plenty of souvenirs available and local street food
Koh Samui has a lot of outdoor activities to do, where is it?
Koh Samui has a many activities to enjoy such as kayaking, sub-boarding, jet skiing, and all these water activities are available at Chaweng Beach. In addition to the water activities in the island We can also go on day trips to other attractions around Koh Samui, whether Ang Thong Islands where we can go on a day trip to see coral reefs. Or it’s a day trip to Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan, this is a popular place for tourists as well. and finally Koh Madsum or Koh Pig in Thailand The island that can be called is the current that is now. Because with our cuteness and friendliness, cute little pigs who come to greet tourists closely. Koh Madsum is located in the south of Koh Samui. It can be reached by long-tail boat or speedboat from Koh Samui only 15-25 minutes.
Romantic place and enjoy sunset time
Kevin’s Bar is perfect for relaxing on the beach. You can do beach activities. In the evening, there are many couples who like to drink and watch the sunset. Romantic atmosphere with many drinks menu. Delicious, fresh, clean appetizers. If you like the atmosphere of a beach bar, Kevin’s Bar is a good choice. And most importantly, Kevin’s Bar has a great promotion for everyone: Happy Hour All day Happy Hour from 2pm – 6pm.
Now is it time to pack your bags and get ready to go to Koh Samui? Koh Samui is ready to welcome tourists from all over the world. Enjoy the nature, culture, food and way of life of Koh Samui people. Welcome to Koh Samui.
Read more >>> Blog